We will use any information you give to us about you or your business and which identifies you or any of your clients or associates only for the purpose for which it is supplied to us and will not use it for any other purpose or supply it to any third party except as required by law or authorised by you.
You agree that we may access your Library Manager where it is necessary to do so for technical maintenance or to meet our legal obligations.
We reserve the right to change, suspend, remove, limit or disable your access (or the access of any of your Viewers) to any Library Manager services at any time without notice if we (acting reasonably but in our sole discretion) consider that doing so is necessary to comply with the law or to protect the integrity or reputation of Stellar Library, including but not limited to the following circumstances:
- a) if required by the laws of any relevant jurisdiction;
- b) if we have reason to believe or are notified of any allegation that any of your Files infringe or the provision of access to the Library Manager by us infringes the legal rights of another person in any applicable jurisdiction;
- c) if you breach our code of conduct set out in these Terms of Service; or
- d) if our internet access is disrupted or our servers or software are attacked, threatened, or compromised.
In no event will we be liable for such change, suspension, removal, limitation or disabling.
We may take down any and all of your Files:
- a) with your written permission,
- b) as required by the laws of any applicable jurisdiction; or
- c) if we have reason to believe or are notified of any allegation that any of your Files infringe the legal rights of another person in any applicable jurisdiction;
- (irrespective of which country's laws govern these Terms of Service). In no event will we be liable for taking down your Files in any of the foregoing circumstances.
We may use aggregate information (in a non-identifiable form) supplied to us by you for our own business purposes including for the improvement of Stellar Library and our related services.
We may send you electronic messages which facilitate, complete, or confirm any transaction you enter into with us in relation to Stellar Library.
We may send you commercial electronic marketing messages relating to our other goods and services and other information of related interest if you consent by ticking the applicable box during the registration process. We will stop sending you such messages if we receive a request to stop from you.